Our Coaches works with employees, partnering with them through discovery and helping them realize the potential of using Salesforce and opportunities at hand both personally and corporate wide.
A goal properly set is halfway reached– Zig Ziglar
With new or existing Salesforce implementations companies often find employees pushing back from using the system which hinders a project’s success. We introduced our Coaching service as part of our Salesforce Success Program combining professional coaching with Salesforce training
to help our clients increase their User Adoption rate. We provide a non-judgemental, safe learning environment for employees to feel comfortable to ask questions while learning in their unique style.
Our Services Include:
- One-on-One– Coach works directly with an employee via goto meetings or in-person
- On-Going – Coaching on a selected interval until employee is excited to be using Salesforce
- Personalised – by the coach for the individual employee
- Enabling– give employees a chance be heard
- Adapted and Adaptable – to the changing needs of the employee
- Planned– Coaching is based on our clients Salesforce Road Map
- Focused on Aims – coaching normally works towards achieving agreed measurable outcomes or targets
- Measured and Recorded – by the coach, and/or the employee
- Time-Based – coaching sessions, schedules, and outcomes are time-bound
“If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.”- Zig Ziglar
We work closely with our clients to insure we are clear on their Salesforce Success Plan so that we can effectively coach their employees to get the most from the Salesforce solution.