Organizations hire LOLA Systems as their trusted Salesforce advisors on new and existing implementations. Together we design a Salesforce solution taking into consideration your Corporate Business Processes, Technology, Budgets and Change Management issues for implementation success.
LOLA utilizes a Salesforce Success Methodology in order to keep a clear focus on successfully completing our projects. A key aspect of Salesforce Success is emphasis on User Adoption.
User Adoption is often the most underestimated task and biggest risk to Salesforce success
Our methodology ensures that we maximize Adoption right from the Discovery and Planning stages through to Post Go Live follow up.
Make Salesforce an exciting, integral part of users’ work day!
Changing technology is a large part of the game, but helping users change their daily behavior and begin using a new Salesforce system in a productive way can be one of the toughest ‘plays’ in the Salesforce game.
Each member of your team is unique with different behavioral styles and individualized learning styles. One user adoption plan may work for 25% of your users but what about the other 75%? At LOLA we adapt to work with all styles to building relationships and empower our clients.
Our clients’ Salesforce Success is our success. The LOLA Team works with users to teach strategies and tools that can be applied in their daily activities to create stronger habits. Keeping them engaged in Salesforce results in higher ROI on your investment.